A week in my Instagram




Hola!
Hope you had a great Easter! (And if you don't celebrate it, hope you had a great weekend).
I sure did, my parents arrived on Friday for a visit from Europe, so this is exciting.
I haven't seen my Dad for 11 months and my Mom was here last August.
We had a lovely Easter morning and day and I'll be sure to share it on Twitter, Snapchat ( @jilldap ) and Instagram so don't forget to check it out but now let's recap what happened on my Insta last week.


Monday
One of my favorite Snapchat filters, which one is your fav?


Tuesday
My all time favorite smell - coconut and one of my favorite B&B candles - coconut vanilla (mmmmmmm)
I'm actually planning on making a candle-haul post soon, would you be interested in that?


Wednesday
If you've checked my blog last week, you know where this photo is from. hehe


Thursday
And, a girl can never have enough selfies. #DontJudgeMe


Friday
That's my little baby Enzo, he also has an Instagram account.




Saturday
In an honour of my first OOTD post, what do you think about it, though?


Sunday
We celebrate Easter so here's how our dyed eggs looked like!



Thanks for reading!
Kisses
-Jill




49 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos doll. Thanks for sharing!
    Have a fabulous Monday!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I am a candle lover also and coconut vanilla sounds amazing!!

    XO
    http://www.bridgetrosebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a coconut scent addict for sure!

      Delete
  3. Really cool pics!!

    http://itzytrendy.blogspot.mx/2016/03/spring-wishlistfavoritos-de-primavera.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    nice pictures, lets follow each other via gfc and bloglovin, comment when done :)


    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos! Enzo is so cute :)

    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dyed eggs! easter crept on me this year and i didn't have time to make any. yours are so pretty!

    Sher
    www.shershegoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your dog! Sounds like you had a great weekend!
    -Kyanna
    http://kyannajames.com/?p=535

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the recent pics girl! Those Easter eggs are gorg!
    xo, jill
    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love how they turned out! x

      Delete
  9. I love that little lace ear mask on your first picture... so so so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you had a great week, your dog is so cute
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice selection :)

    http://www.mademoiselleperrier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun Insta roundup! That's so nice that you got to see your parents. I'm spoiled with mine living only an hour away.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you're lucky, although as I noticed, our relationship got better when we live that far away from each other and just talk through viber every week (I know it sounds weird but we get along so much better) :)

      Delete
  13. So nice that you got to celebrate Easter with your family!

    Luxessed

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see you had really a good week!
    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pics. That cute dog looks adorable. Hope you had a lovely Easter, girl.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  16. your feed looks lovely!
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not exactly as I would like it to be but thanks x

      Delete
  17. Beautiful photos... those dyed eggs turned out sooo lovely!!

    ♥
    Amber
    All the Cute
    Latest Post: Patterned Dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It was a very interesting technique, I'll be sure to share it next year before Easter. :)

      Delete
  18. Love these photos!!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  19. That photo of your dog is adorable! He is so cute! Nice post :)

    xoxo
    www.kellylookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bonitas fotos!
    http://elsecretodemistercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely shots dear <3
    lena
    http://skinnycature.com/zaanse-schans-tired-feet-and-happy-hearts/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful IG photos babe. Thanks for sharing! Have a fabulous Wednesday!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. we didn't dye eggs this year :( but your last photo is making me already look forward to next easter! :)

    www.katelynryan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You missed out, it's always my favorite thing to dye eggs and to see how they turn out, of course!

      Delete
  24. Looks like a wonderful week! Thanks for sharing. Xo, Ellese

    Rock.Paper.Glam.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great pics!! Oh my word, your little dog is so cute!:)

    ~Krisztina
    http://www.krisztinawilliams.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your photos have such a positive vibe! Looks like you had a fantastic week! Keep it on honey!<3 xxx
    New posts on the blog:
    http://www.mlleepaulette.com/frontend/index.php?r=site/blog
    Follow me on instagram @mlleepaulettegirl

    ReplyDelete
  28. Still obsessed with that outfit, I can't get over your red boots and 'husband' sweater! Please do more outfit posts!

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure will! Already arranging a bunch of photoshoots! xx

      Delete