Hello everyone!
So today I have a very exciting post! I mean it's makeup, how can it not be exciting, right?
So I have been using Artistry skincare and makeup for my whole life and I gotta say the only thing, I love it! It's perfect in every way, the quality is amazing, you get 90 days satisfaction guarantee and I have loved every product that I have tried so far.
When I saw that they are releasing new limited edition collection this Spring I got even more excited about it and when I saw it I was amazed! So I placed an order and I got it on Thursday, the same minute I started taking photos and trying it out, damn it's good! I ordered 5 lip glosses and 3D face powder for highlighting.
I mean you just look at it, how perfect it looks, the packaging. You have no shame taking it out of your purse!
And it last for a long time! As for lasting on your face, don't worry, it stays up all day and all night! A few things to add, exactly as it's description says "add a sun-kissed glow. Wear one color or blend them all together."
As for the lip glosses I, of course, ordered all five of them, although you have an option of buying them separately, but I mean a girl can never have enough lip products!
What I , personally, like the most about them, is that they have a built in led light which lets you apply the lip gloss wherever you are! And also they have a little mirror on the side! They also refreshes your lips with peppermint and leaves a cool effect which is awesome!
So this first color is Cherry and it has medium coverage. It lasts very long, knowing that it's a gloss. And for me personally it's perfect 'cause you might know, I love those red-ish orangy (coral) colors!
This next one is called Tropical and it has very sheer coverage as you see on my hand.
The third one is Pink Grapefruit and this one also has a medium coverage. Honestly, I think this Pink is just perfect for Spring. It's not too bright but it's not top baby pink if you know what I mean.
This one is called Cranberry Grape it has sheer to medium coverage and it's pretty similar to the one above, except that this one has more of a blue-ish undertones in it and it looks awesome!
And this last one is called Citrus and it's the only one which has medium to full coverage and this color is screaming Spring!
You can find the Limited Edition 3D Face Powder Sun-Kissed here
Artistry Exact Fit Compact Sold Separately here
Artistry Limited Edition Light Up Lip Gloss Bundle here
Tropical (Blue/Sheer) Lip Gloss here
Cranberry Grape (Purple) Lip Gloss here
Cherry (Red) Lip Gloss here
Pink Grapefruit (Pink) Lip Gloss here
Citrus (Orange) Lip Gloss here
*Links for Canada/US only. If you want to purchase this and you live in another country, please e-mail me at jilldap.to@gmail.com
Thanks for reading!
*This post was not sponsored and I have purchased everything with my own money!



Ooh loving those glosses. Such fun colors!!
ReplyDeleteEnclothed Cognition/Bloglovin
Perfect for Spring!
DeleteSo nice .
ReplyDeletehttp://www.angelmstyle.com
I've never heard of this brand before but wow, I love all the lip glosses!! <3
ReplyDeletexo Raina
www.themamaqueen.com
It's amazing, you should definitely try Artistry products!
DeleteLovely colors!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/
Indeed :)
DeleteI need to check them out!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.flauntandcenter.com
I think I should try these!
ReplyDeletexo
www.sahara-desert.com
They're amazing!
DeleteThis looks so awesome! I want to try them!!
ReplyDeleteAdi xx
www.fancycorrectitude.com
They're so good and last very long!
DeleteThe 3D face powder looks gorgeous. I can never get enough highlighting products, even if I have no idea how to use them hahah & the blue lipgloss is interesting, though I didn’t see a photos of it on your hand?
ReplyDeleteTFM BLOG
The blue one is the clear one, the photo is above the one with the gloss :)
DeleteThey all look so good to me -Hanna Lei
ReplyDeleteLatest Post: Plaid Workwear Outfit + Makeup Inspiration
They're so awesome! I cannot get enough of them :)
Delete