Hello! How have you been?
I apologize for being a little bit M.I.A. but I started my english course last week so I was a little bit busy with everything :)
So today is one more new outfit, more Spring-approriate this time. Very casual (I feel like a horse-rider wearing this one. haha) so basically, flannel (or plaid) shirt, knee high boots. Very comfortable and looks awesome!
Let me know what you think about this one in the comments below!
Oh, and by the way, the same bag again (and one more outfit coming with this one. oops)
And as usual, all outfit details and information are below :)
Knee boots | G.K. Mayer ( Similar here and here)
Black skinny jeans | Kardashian Kollection by Kourtney ( Similar here and here)
Bag | Aldo ( Similar here, here and here)
Grey sweater | Escada (Sand color here) ( Similar here and here)
Pink Flannel Shirt | Ralph Lauren (RL plaid shirts here) ( Similar here and here)
Thanks for reading!
Photos taken by Yannis Guibinga (Website & Instagram) at Aga Khan Museum, Toronto, ON. This post is not sponsored.







LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
ReplyDeleteMeghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com
Love your style! You look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}
Thanks x
DeleteLove pink.AdoringDresses.com.au
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit :)
ReplyDeletex Lilli | www.LilliFerreira.com
Cute look. love the bag!
ReplyDeleteVivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE
~
I literally love that backdrop you have. It looks so grand and you look so little, the perspective is beautiful. ^_^
ReplyDeleteKatie | Words By Katie
Thanks for all the kind words xx
DeleteFantastic style!
ReplyDeleteKisses, DadieB. ~
dadiebradshaw.altervista.org
i've always wanted a flannel shirt. i hope to acquire one soon! anyway, i think you look gorgeous! :) i hope you can visit my blog too and follow if you like. have a nice day! :D
ReplyDeletexoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net/
Thanks a lot, dear x
DeleteFlannels are so classic! Love how effortlessly chic they are
ReplyDeleteEnclothed Cognition/Bloglovin
Me too!
DeleteLove your shirt and bag!! You looks so great!!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}
Cute shirt! xo, Sophia from http://www.sistersandglitters.com/
ReplyDeleteI love the boots you used for this outfit! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeletemarblecrumbs.com
Flannel shirts are the best! Love your bag!
ReplyDeletewww.rdsobsessions.com
Thanks, hun!
Deletecute boots, so simple t shirt...
ReplyDeleteInfosiana
Gnerator
Thank you, I guess :))
DeleteAwesome outfit -Hanna Lei
ReplyDeleteLatest Post: Outfit: Harley Quinn Cosplay
I have a similar top. What a great way to style it! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteLuci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.
No worries, dear. Thank you x
DeleteI´m so in love with your plaid shirt!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://itzytrendy.blogspot.mx/2016/05/little-black-dress.html
Thanks x
DeleteLove the shirt, great look! I'm loving your blog too, let me know if you would like to follow each other! x
ReplyDeleteadelelydia.blogspot.com
Such a cute flannel shirt! I love your bag too and it goes perfectly with your boots! Hope you have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete-Lily from With Love Lily Rose
Really cool look, those boots are amazing! Also love the location x
ReplyDeleteLove,
Whit
http://www.whitneyswonderland.com
Thanks xx
Deletecute outfit i love the shirt :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.carolinapinglo.com/
Really cool shirt <3 Love how you combined it!
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Marta
www.martamademoiselle.com
Thanks a lot darling!
Deleteadoro moltissimo la camicia
ReplyDeleteAmazing pictures, love the look and especially your handbag !!
ReplyDeleteNew posts - http://www.sapphireziva.com/2016/05/hugo-boss-successismade-campaign.html
Baby shower - http://www.sapphireziva.com/2016/05/baby-shower.html
Pregnant & pretty - http://www.sapphireziva.com/2016/05/6-7-months-pregnant.html
would u like to follow blogs ??
love kanchan
Pretty and fantastic look <3 I love this bag!
ReplyDeletePlease check out my blog too. That are absolutely stunning photos!
violaroth.com
Thanks
DeleteLoving this casual outfit, and the pictures are beautiful!
ReplyDeletexo
Siffat
http://icingandglitter.com
:)
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteWe love this look on you, you look very chic and comfortable! Your pictures are also lovely, nice choice for the background!
ReplyDeleteISA Professional