10 dresses for Summer from Asos



Hello!


Long time, no write.

Honestly, I would've never thought I'll miss blogging this much! I took some time off because of school (but that's the lamest excuse because I was studying in ESL) but the breaking point, I guess, was that my computer broke down, so I was like: you know what? My English course is only 8 weeks, I'm just gonna take some time off, focus to do my best (which I did, I finished with A+) and then come back after I'm done. So my graduation was last Thursday and I had an amazing time during the long weekend (because of Canada day, July 1st, and for the readers from US, I say happy 4th of July!!!). So now I'm back! Don't know how my schedule is going to be and whether I'll have one, I just want to post 2-4 times a week and enjoy reading other blogs!

Let me tell you something about today's post. I was on a hunt for a good pair of sunglasses for a little while. The only reason why I wanted good quality and more expensive ones is because I bought my Marc by Marc Jacobs ones 5 years ago (yes!! 5!) and they're still very good, in the meantime, I've changed probably 7-9 pairs of cheap ones from Aldo, Ebay etc. so I decided that from now on, I'm gonna buy only better quality sunglasses, and I think I'm being really smart. The ones I really wanted were Carlina by Chloe (but they're a little too expensive for me now, although I now I'm gonna have these one day), but I bought two pairs from by Quay. Let me keep which ones a secret before I get them, and I will totally share whenever they'll be delivered to my door! Long story short, I ended up scrolling Asos online shop and I felt like doing this post, so here are my 10 picks! And they're on SALE!!!!!!!!!


So the first one is this very flowy one which is perfect for that hot summer day! Pair it with cute sandals and you're good to go!


This next one  is more for a night out for that perfectly warm evening and paired with these black heels makes it an amazing combination!


How is there a summer dress list without a fish net dress? This one is simple but very cute and eye-catching! 


Another dress for a night out or for a colder day (because who wants to wear black with >+30??)


A very beautiful and chic dress that literally can be worn to almost everything depending on the shoes and the bag that you choose!


Something for braver gals out there. Super sexy maxi dress!


This dress is amazing for office work or for shopping, whatever you prefer (lol). 


This is a cheaper dress that can qualify for a fancier side, look chic and don't spend lots of money!


And also, we can all agree that this list would be incomplete without a sporty dress!


Hope this was a good read and thanks for stopping by!
Kisses

Jill

*This post is not sponsored!


16 comments:

  1. Wow!! Amazing picks honey!! Love them all!! <3 xxx
    Check what's new on the blog: http://remisabbah.com/blog/
    Instagram @remisabbah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shopping at Asos. Cute selections!!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asos has the best dresses you can find online! This selection is lovely, well done!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the dresses are gorgeous! Especially love the last one :)

    What about following each other?

    http://nilooorac.com/
    Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these!! thanks for sharing!

    mallory | http://www.the-drifter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such good picks! http://www.the-beautiful-things.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing taste! <3

    Happy weekend!
    www.foxmystyle.com
    Snapchat: deejtheblogger
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great dresses are added to this post by you :)! I'm in love with dress from sixth photo :) I want this one in my wardrobe :)

    Kisses for you and good luck to achive your dreams,
    Theviktoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, darling! I want them all! haha

      Delete
  9. Great choices! Love them all, Jill! Congratulations on your A+ and graduation!

    Luci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the A+! Loving the maxi dress

    Tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of these!! Especially the pink, floral one.

    mallory | http://www.the-drifter.com

    ReplyDelete