May in my Instagram


Hey guys!
Sorry for being so M.I.A..

I do not want to make excuses so I won't complain.
Here I am again, starting fresh from June! By the way, how exciting this is? June already! Or maybe time goes just a little too fast. Either way, I'm happy that there's a lot going on in my life and I'm enjoying every minute of it!
Tell me how are you doing?

Today's post is my May insta recap. My first post of the month is always like this :) Hope you enjoy, don't forget to tell me which photo is your favorite and check out my instagram profile @jilldap 


Everything in this park looks so different now! The trees are green and everything is so much more colorful! It's crazy this photo was taken a month ago! I am going to repeat myself, no Spring/Fall in Toronto, Summer comes right after Winter!


It's a little throwback to March,2015 to Australia!


There's a flatlay of my favorite beauty product of the month! Post to it here


Here's a photo of my favorite jewelry at the moment! Find it in the post here


Also, as you may know, I ordered quite a bit of different colored contacts so here they are. haha. find them in the post here


One of my favorite places in Toronto (although it's pretty far from where I live) Aga Khan Museum. Honestly, I haven't been inside but the exterior looks so awesome! Perfect place for outfit photos as well! tested! Find an ootd here


My favorite sneakers, favorite jeans and green grass! What's better. haha


My baby boy with a flower crown. How much of a good mother am I? haha


One of my go to breakfast ideas. Coconut oatmeal with blackberries. It's good, so so good and vegan as well!


A photo of my recent ootd! Find a post here


This is how Enzo looked before haircut. How cute, huh? By the way, he also has an insta account, so show him some love! @enzotheshihtzu


Another breakfast. This typically happens on Sundays when I have more time :)


Another snap of my Ootd. Find the post here


I wish this tree would bloom like this all year. Whenever I see it, it instantly puts a smile on my face. Too bad it's not blooming anymore :( But it looks truly magical!


Exactly as my Insta caption says: "Face for school.". haha


Could there be a better nail polish color for summer??


Had the most amazing Victoria Day weekend this year at Springwood Cottages! Atv tours are always a good idea, right?


And spent the whole long weekend Sunday on a boat. Sunburn doesn't count :)


Look at these little babies. Meet Tony, Enzo's little brother/cousin :)


#TBT to one of my ootds. Find a post here


And yes! We went to #WoofStock this year! It was awesome, although too hot, poor puppies... Were any one of you there?


Kisses!
Jill

17 comments:

  1. Great May recap with lovely photos. I'm in love with your brown bag. Ladylike!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos, thank you for sharing!!!
    i just followed you on instagram as (hadasahlove)

    xx Hadasah

    www.styletolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great instagram feed:)

    don't forget to visit me back,

    heymarsya.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome pictures ! :)

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing photos !
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great month. Your breakfast photos look delicious :)
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG woofstock must be such an experience, I would love to go one day......Nice gallery, I'm on instagram too @deborahstylure, if you want to check it out!

    STYLURE
    STYLURE
    STYLURE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Instagram feed is really lovely and all the photos so beautiful! :) x
    Helena - Swedish girl in Tokyo
    http://www.ilenczfalva.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/helena_de_ilenczfalva/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much has happened! Lovely feed

    Happy Friday Doll! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete

  11. Great styling darling! Happy Tuesday!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Die Suche nach formalen & Meerjungfrau Abendkleider online ? Stöbern MissyDress Deutschland beeindruckende Sammlung von Abendkleidern und formelle Kleidung in vielen Designs, Stile und Farben! Kaufen Sie jetzt!

    ReplyDelete