Happy May! I still cannot really believe that it is May by just looking through the window.
The trees have no leafs yet so it is a little bit confusing but (there's a but) a little signs of Nature waking up starting to show, so nothing makes me happier at the moment.
The trees have no leafs yet so it is a little bit confusing but (there's a but) a little signs of Nature waking up starting to show, so nothing makes me happier at the moment.
Today I want to share with you photos that I have been posting on Instagram throughout the April (I used to do weekly posts but monthly post is enough), so take a look, let me know what you think and don't forget to check out my Instagram profile. @Jilldap
Getting my Summer Body ready. A post for an inspiration here
One of the first OOTD posts. Find it here
A video of my flight around Toronto. It was so awesome!
A little throwback to my very first OOTD post. Find it here
This is my very recent OOTD post. Find it here
A quick photo of my Nikes after my Outfit Photoshoot that you will see very soon!
My favorite boost of energy! A healthy juiced energy drink. Find it here
And, of course, a selfie right after doing my makeup. Lol
Thanks for stopping by!













Great recap! I love your workout leggings - so cute!
ReplyDeletewww.rdsobsessions.com
Thans! I love them too
Deletegreat recap :)
ReplyDeleteplease follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG
Fun snaps of such a stylish month!
ReplyDeleteAmy Ann
Straight A Style
Beautiful photos and outfit! I love nature walks. :)
ReplyDeleteMe too! Thanks x
DeleteAmazing pictures. I really need to do one of these posts, I always love them.
ReplyDeleteTiffany Tales – A British Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
You totally should! Thank you x
DeleteGreat recap and lovely photos
ReplyDeletehttp://www.michellewalker.co.uk
Thank you!
DeleteGlad you had a good month!! Nice photos!
ReplyDelete♥
Amber
All the Cute 🎀
Today's Post: Lemon Print Dress, Customized With eShakti
very cute insta photos! looks like fun!
ReplyDeletekelseybang.com
Awesome recap! My faves are the workout pants, red boots and blue coat <3
ReplyDelete-Lily from With Love Lily Rose
Thank you, sweetie xx
Deleteobsessed with the red boots!
ReplyDeletewww.moorehisstyle.com
They're on sale on my depop shop though :) @Jilldap
DeleteGreat recap and I love your red ankle boots. www.thelovechannelwithtyswint.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete<333 such amazing pictures!
ReplyDeletelove the whole post
Karolina Gespucci
Thanks x
DeleteBeautiful photos <3
ReplyDeletePlease check out my blog too. That are absolutely stunning photos!
violaroth.com
Thanks, Viola :)
Deleteso many gorgeous photos
ReplyDeletewww.kmeetsstyle.com
Great Instagram pictures!
ReplyDeletehttp://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com
Such inspiring photos!
ReplyDeleteLEACH | theleachlife.com
Great Instagram feed! =)
ReplyDelete- Cielo
Mermaid in Heels
Appreciate it :)
DeleteNice instas, really like your workout clothes!
ReplyDelete♡ Kristina
TheKontemporary
Lovely recap. Full of your outfit and workout clothes. Keep going on being fit! I'm supporting you on that. Lovely post, btw.
ReplyDeleteLove, Fads
Cool snaps:)
ReplyDeletexx
SASHA
Thanks!
DeleteWonderful photos ♡
ReplyDelete♡ {Maybelline} Great Lash Blackest Black ♡
oh your running gear looks so stylish!!
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionfraction.com
Thanks! I feel so motivated when it does!
DeleteGreat feed!!Love the red boots!
ReplyDeleteTake care doll! Kisses,
BLOG | TAISLANY
Lovely instagram photos! <3
ReplyDeletex, Kat of Nested Thoughts
Thanks!
DeleteGreat shots!
ReplyDeleteMarta
www.martamademoiselle.com
Wow, you wore amazing looks!
ReplyDeletexx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com
Amazing photographs, thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteCamille xo
www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk
:)
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteLoved the recap. Those red boots are TDF! xx, Erin - www.stylebythepeople.com
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteThey're for sale on my depop account @zivilytedap
April looks like it was gorgeous for you
ReplyDeleteFilipa xxx
PlayingWithApparel.com | Instagram
It totally was!
DeleteLovely pictures, love those Nike kicks !!
ReplyDeletewould u like to follow each other on social media ??
New post - http://www.sapphireziva.com/2016/05/late-post.html
sapphireziva.com
xo, kanchan
Thanks! I don't do follow for follow :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCute! I love those red boots <3
ReplyDeleteLikely By Sea
Cute! I love those red boots <3
ReplyDeleteLikely By Sea
You have such a cute blog! x
ReplyDeleteMorgan | www.justmorgs.com
Thanks, darling x
DeleteAwesome recap. Love those red booties! :))
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lifeofardor.com
Thanks a lot, dear x
Deletereally nice photos, your OOTDs are lovely :)
ReplyDeletedanielle | avec danielle