Hey!
Hope you're having a great week.
Today I'm here with a new kind of post, which I will probably do monthly: It's a "Beauty Product of the Month". The title says pretty much all, I will talk about one beauty product, that I've been loving the most during the month.
And for the April, it's my BB Cream/Perfecting Primer (you can find it here). I have no idea how I used to do my makeup without BB Cream before... I just can't live without it now! Don't you ladies agree? Primer is a MUST!
Whenever I'm in a rush and do my "No Makeup-Makeup" I regret it later that there's no Primer underneath my foundation. It just makes such a huge difference. The makeup lasts so much longer, the skin's tone is more even and it has SPF 35!!! 35! You see that?
So be sure to check this one out and let me know what you think :)
Thanks for reading,
*This post is not sponsored but I may earn some commision through the links provided.





I love this brand. And the pink brush is lovely!
ReplyDeletebesos,
M
The Flower Duet
Thanks :)
DeleteI love this brand. And the pink brush is lovely!
ReplyDeletebesos,
M
The Flower Duet
I like your blog, its really dope.
ReplyDeleteDo you want to follow each other?
If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.
www.bekleveer.com
xoxo
I don't do follow for follow, dear.
DeleteTotally agree! Primer makes alllll the difference. Have to give this one a try:)
ReplyDeletexx,
Chels
www.chelseaasoflate.com
It's amazing! And it has 90 days satisfaction guarantee so you can return it and get all your money back!
DeleteTake note of this review, I must try it too
ReplyDeleteMelange-Boutique Blog || Instgram
It's a must!
DeleteI currently use Andalou Naturals' BB cream under my makeup and it does make a huge difference in the way my makeup goes on and stays on! I've never tried this one before, but will have to check it out! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great week so far!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jalisa
www.thestylecontour.com
Thanks! Have a great weekend!
DeleteAmazing post
ReplyDeleteanastasiafox.ru
I think I should try these!
ReplyDeletexo
www.sahara-desert.com
You should, no regrets!
Deletethis sounds great might have to give it a try!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.carolinapinglo.com/
You totally should, darling!
DeleteLooks like a great product! I'd like to give it a try!
ReplyDeleteAdi xx
www.fancycorrectitude.com
It's a great quality and amazing price!
DeleteThat sounds so amazing!! Must try!!
ReplyDeletexx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com
You should!
DeleteVery amazing, and i love it so much
ReplyDeleteDreamyDressShop
I don't know this brand but it looks great! Love, A
ReplyDeleteangiespana.com
I have never heard of this brand before! I like the sound of this project!
ReplyDeletexx Annie
http://www.somethingswellblog.com/
This looks amazing. I will try it! I've been using Dr. Brandt Pores No More primer and it does wonderful job too.
ReplyDelete-Lily from With Love Lily Rose
Great!
DeleteLove this! Great post babe x
ReplyDeletewww.fromluxewithlove.com
www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195
Thank you.
Delete:)
ReplyDeleteLooks great! I'd love to try it out!!
ReplyDeleteAdi xx
www.fancycorrectitude.com
You totally should!
DeleteThe brand and the product are new for me!
ReplyDeletexx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com
It's amazing! You should try it!
DeleteI haven't tried any of the Artistry products but they seem nice by your review! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteXO
Bridget || www.bridgetrosebeauty.com
Thanks, dear. You should definitely try them!
DeleteI haven't heard of this brand, so I will definitely have to give it a little peek ;) xx Adaleta Avdic
ReplyDelete