Black with White Adidas Superstars OOTD



Hey! Today I'm sharing my OOT D from a few weeks back but literally, the temperature is the same now, so I can rock this outfit anyday.



I felt like wearing a dress but it was too cold, so what's better than 100 den tights? haha
And to give this look more of a chill vibe I decided to wear my all white (well not so white anymore) Adidas Superstars and my minty faux leather Guess Jacket. And of coure, my favorite Aldo bag :)
Let me know what you think of this outfit!















Sunglasses | Marc by Marc Jacobs here
Faux Leather Jacket | Guess (similar here and here)
Dress | Ellis & Dewey (similar here and here)
Tights | Shoppers Drug Mart (all kinds of here)
Sneakers | Adidas here
Bag | Aldo (similar here)
Watch | Aldo (Brown color here)

Thanks for reading!

*This post is not sponsored. Photos taken by Lakeisha Manning in front of Trinity Bellwoods Park, Toronto, ON.



29 comments:

  1. I really like your jacket and bag in this outfit. I think they go well together in your black and white look.

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is crackin'. That bag is beautiful!

    Katie.
    xx ❤ La Coco Noire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this cool look, your jacket is fab!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look!! I love the bag!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful outfit! Absolutely love your jacket!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely outfit! x

    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dresses paired with sneakers. This outfit looks fab!
    xx

    Kinga | Miss Glamorous Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the dress-sneakers combo as well!

      Delete
  8. Love your jacket! You looks fabulous!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog!
    really I love your posts.
    Do you want to follow for follow?
    your blog is amazing!
    kisses from poland :*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do follow for follow but thanks x

      Delete
  10. Love the color of your moto jacket and your bag is super cute!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the jacket x
    Yuliya at Yukova

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the light blue jacket it gives the perfect pop of color to a total black outfit!

    STYLURE
    STYLURE
    STYLURE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute look! Love the bag!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the colour of your jacket!! so pretty!

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pictures are so pretty! I'm in love with your outfit and the dreamy blue-grey hues of the photos! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your teal jacket! super cute!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That’s such a cool jacket! I want to get some like this for winter this year!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute blue jacket
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look amazing girl. Love this look on you! Happy Wednesday!
    much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great outfit, you look amazing!!

    Kisses,
    Marta
    www.martamademoiselle.com

    ReplyDelete