Hey loves! How have you been?
Today I want to share with you a few things that I got over a few weeks. Check out similar posts by clicking the "New In" under the "Labels" on the right!
And now let's see what I got!
So the very first I want to talk about these gorgeous bracelet and ring sets from Potter and Brass. I mean these are so minimalistic and simple but so chic and elegant-looking! I was so excited to get this package! I literally screamed when I saw I got the little box. haha. Can't wait to style them for my next OOTD shoot!
Arrow Bangle Bracelet here
Arrow Bangle Ring here
T Bar Bangle Bracelet here
T Bar Bangle Ring here
Next thing I want to share with you are these two Nail Polishes that I grabbed in Winners. They were on Clearance and for both of them I paid only $7!!! And Orly is a great quality Nail Polishes if you are not familiar with them. And by the way, in the photos above where you see my Nail, I'm wearing this polish on the left. I did not expect it to be as neon as it is but now I am obsessed with it! Can't wait to try the Minty one!
Left one Key Lime Twist here
Right one Gumdrop here
Next I picked out some (lol) Colored Contacts from Vision Pros. I needed new contacts and I have not had colored ones in a loooong time so I said why not? I checked a bunch of online shops and Vision Pros turned out to be the best one and had the best prices. (Although it took some time to ship the package but I am very happy with the experience!) So as I ordered quite a few pairs, I got the clear ones for free! Yay!
The first ones I got are these simple light brown ones called Honey and you can find them here
Next ones are these very bright blue ones. The reason why there are so many of them, because they come in a package of 6. So I don't know whether it's a plus or a minus. These were the first ones I tried out (and all of them are monthly contacts so my next order is in 6 months lol) and I am kind of dissapointed. My eyes are originally hazel color so these didn't changed that much. My eyes are just darker and bigger. Check out my Twitter, I will upload a photo there :) You can find them here
These next ones I am probably the most excited to try out. Because they are Pink/Purple. I don't know how the heck my eyes are going to look like but it should be awesome (I hope!). Find these here
And these last ones are just green ones so I guess my eyes will look super green! Find these here
Oh, and by the way, as for how they feel (At least the blue ones, 'cause I've already wearing them) they do not dry my eyes out (my eyes are pretty sensitive) and they feel very comfortable! So I highly recommend them!
Thanks for reading!
*Some of the things mentioned in this post were sent to me for free.











I love the jewellery, gorgeous pieces and fantastic post!
ReplyDeletexo
www.carinavardie.com
Jewellery is amazing! I can't get enough of it :)
DeleteThe pieces are beautiful and very elegant!
ReplyDeletexx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com
Those contacts look like they would be neat to wear! I love that new jewelry!
ReplyDeletePaula- www.livingpaula.com
Contacts are great, when I'll try them all, I'll do a review post (but that's not happening soon...)
DeleteLovely jewelry and I can't for you to use the contacts!
ReplyDeletebesos,
M
The Flower Duet
Love the nail polish color and very cool contacts! They'll look amazing.
ReplyDeletexx Falasha
Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin' ll Join the Secret Guide
Thanks a lot!
Deletethose bracelets/rings are so cute! i have always wanted to try colured contacts
ReplyDeletehttp://www.carolinapinglo.com/
Jewellery is fantastic! You totally should. Vision Pros have colored ones for a good price and they could be prescription or not :)
DeleteLove those jewelry pieces!! Great post!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}
The rings are so cute, I d love to get the same :)
ReplyDelete.
INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY on my blog:
www.taimemode-fashionblog.com
You should get!
DeleteThe jewelry is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexo
Siffat
http://icingandglitter.com
It's so delicate!
DeleteOh these contacts look exciting. I've never worn any x
ReplyDeleteYuliya at Yukova Fashion and Beauty Blog UK
I remember my first time trying contacts :)
DeleteLoving all that jewelry!
ReplyDeletexx
Lauren Elizabeth
Petite in Pearls
Me too!
DeleteAmazing jewelry, so delicate! =D
ReplyDeleteNEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/
xoxo,
Jessica
So minimalistic and gorgeous :)
DeleteYou should totally make a review post on the contacts, I've always been wanting to try them out but first I would like to know more about it. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMy Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com
I totally will but that is not happening soon :)
DeleteThe T bar bangle bracelet and ring are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteGiada
Glam Observer
My favorite!
DeleteI LOVE the jewelry!
ReplyDeleteBlonde in Cashmere
I need those color contacts! -Hanna Lei
ReplyDeleteLatest Post: 10 Amazon Prime Television Shows to Watch
You should totally get them!
Deletewow those bracelets look so chic love them.
ReplyDeleteMy blog: RumelaTheShopaholic
Im all about your nail color! So fun!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.flauntandcenter.com
I'm obsessed with it!
DeleteLoving those bracelets!!
ReplyDeleteMeghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com
Me too! They're so simply special x
Deletelove your jewel pieces
ReplyDeletehttp://www.queenhorsfall.com/
I'm totally in love with them!
DeleteLove the bangles and the color of the nail polish!
ReplyDeletehttp://violettedaily.com
Love the nail polish colors! So fun!
ReplyDeletexx
Mademoiselle Coconath
http://mllecoconath.com
Perfect for summer!
DeleteI'm in love with the accessories. Awesome!
ReplyDeletehttp://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk
Me too! You should totally check those out! They're amazing and very affordable!
DeleteAnd also, you support small business which is always a great idea!
your nails are to die for!!! love it and I would like to see more of the contact lenses
ReplyDeleteThenewgirl.me