Hey! How's your week going so far?
So I'm here with the new Outfit post (if you want to see more of those, just click the OOTD section on the right by the Labels). And as weather gets warmer and warmer I just feel the need to add more color to my outfits. Not neccesseraly too much, but for this one just this blue coat was enough. Perfect for this kind of weather in Toronto now. You feel warm enough but not hot! So I paired it with grey high-heel boots, simple jeans, brown bag and sheer (you cannot really see it though...) shirt. (as always, all the details are a little bit below). So it's a casual but chic look, let me know what you think.
Oh, and by the way? How do you like my new hair color?
- Sunglasses | Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Coat sewed by my aunt (Similar here and here)
- Shirt from Thrift Store (Similar here and here)
- Jeggings | American Eagle
- Boots | Geox (available in black here)
- Watch | Guess
- Bag | Aldo (Similar here)
Thanks for reading!
* This post is not sponsored. Photos taken in Trinity Bellwoods Park, Toronto by Lakeisha Manning





That coat has a gorgeous color! Love it on you!
ReplyDeletewww.rdsobsessions.com
The color of this coat is to die for! Love how you styled it
ReplyDeleteEmma | With A City Dream
I love the color too! Thanks x
Deletelooooove your boots and the colour of that coat is stunning! thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteBetty x
The Betty Stamp
Thanks for visiting x
DeleteGreat look! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your coat! ♥
XX,
Photography & Fashion Blog
www.CHRISTINAKEY.com
♥
Thank you! x
DeleteI love your coat!
ReplyDeleteDadieB. ~
dadiebradshaw.altervista.org
Love this blue coat girl!
ReplyDeleteMeghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com
Love that blue coat!
ReplyDelete-Kyanna
http://kyannajames.com/?p=584
It's amazing! x
DeleteLove your coat and bag! You look amazing!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}
Thank you hun x
DeleteYou look so chic! Loving the coat!
ReplyDeletexo
Siffat
http://icingandglitter.com
Thanks a lot! x
Deletei love the colour of the coat! its so pretty!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.carolinapinglo.com/
Me too!
DeleteAmazing outfit :)if you want follow me on my blog and I will follow you back immediately. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://recenzije11.blogspot.ba/2016/04/big-giveaway-veliko-darivanje.html (BIG INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY)
thank you :)
Deletethis coat is really cute!! ❤️
ReplyDeleteTHE CIHC
Thank you!
DeleteBeautiful blue coat!
ReplyDeletehttp://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com
Great outfit!
ReplyDeleteJosephin
// Tensia
Love that blue coat! Such a fun addition to any look.
ReplyDeleteAmy Ann
Straight A Style
You look radiant! Your look is perfect!
ReplyDeleteLuci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.
So gorgeous, I love the colour so much! Let me know if you would like to follow each other also, loving your blog! x
ReplyDeleteadelelydia.blogspot.com
This coat is gorgeous and I adore the color! Your aunt is a talented seamstress. Amazing look!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.kathrineeldridge.com
She is!!! Thanks hun x
DeleteVery beautiful blue coat!!! And congratulations for your talented aunt.
ReplyDeletehttp://maismodamujer.blogspot.com
I'll tell her that! x
DeleteJill
Jill D Blog
I love that coat - this is my all time favorite color!
ReplyDeleteAbby | Life in the Fash Lane
It is gorgeous!
DeleteThat coat is gorgeous! Love the colour. Such a chic and stylish outfit!
ReplyDelete~Lili
www.thefashionsalt.com
What a gorgeous coat and love how you styled it.
ReplyDeleteMy blog: RumelaTheShopaholic
Amazing long outer!
ReplyDeletePerfect on you.
don't forget to visit me back,
heymarsya.blogspot.co.id
Your hair shade looks amazing against the bold colour of this coat and I've got SO much love for the final photo in this blog post!
ReplyDeleteaglassofice.com
x
Love the blue coat, Jill! You look stunning! Wishing you a Happy Weekend!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Vanessa
http://whatwouldvwear.com
Thanks x You too!
DeleteLove this coat!
ReplyDeletehttp://alexamjohnson.com
Love the outfit!
ReplyDeleteSTYLURE
STYLURE
STYLURE
thanks :)
DeleteGreat look ! I love your coat!
ReplyDeletePassa a trovarmi VeryFP
Gorgeous outfit ! I can't believe your aunt made that coat, it is so beautiful ! Lucky you ! I love your new hair color as well, it looks amazing on you :)
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Jess
Http://jessprainstyle.com
Thank you for all the kind words! x
DeleteJill
Jill D Blog
love the blue coat, and your boots are perfect for the outfit! Lovely hair too babe <3
ReplyDelete-Lily from With Love Lily Rose
Thanks a lot Lily! xx
Deletebeautiful outfit!! :)
ReplyDeletexo
http://itsevelina.com
big love blue!
ReplyDeleteanastasiafox.ru
Love that coat on you! xo
ReplyDeleteDaniel x
The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez
New Post: Oversized grey coat for spring
I love that coat! Such a pretty color :)
ReplyDeleteXO
Molly
www.trendychickadee.com
I love it too!
DeleteSuch a chic look dear
ReplyDeleteI love the vibrant color of your coat
The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic
Thanks for all the kind words x
DeleteThat coat is so stunning and matches perfectly with your hair :)
ReplyDeletefashionabejita.blogspot.com
Perfect coat : ) The color and the lenght are just amazing to combine with any outfit ; )
ReplyDeleteLaMelenaDeLeón
Nice coat and boots :)
ReplyDeleteBLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.
Thank you :)
DeleteThat bag is fantastic, love the outfit! The coat is such a perfect shade of blue!
ReplyDeletexo, alice / T Y P E N U
Such a cool coat!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com
You look stunning, your coat is so elegant!
ReplyDeletexo
Siffat
http://icingandglitter.com
Wonderful coat, love the colour!
ReplyDeletehttp://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/
thanks for your sweet comments! need this blue coat! ASAP! LOL--
ReplyDeleteKatelyn
theyellowspectacles.com
haha! IT is amazing x
Delete<333 such amazing coat!
ReplyDeletegreat outfit!
Karolina Gespucci
Love that blue coat! Might get one for myself!
ReplyDeleteThe New Girl Blog
:)
DeleteLove the coat! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lily | pslilyboutique.com
PSLily Boutique
what a pretty coat!
ReplyDeleteTheVogueWord
TheVogueWord
Indeed :)
DeleteOMG that blue is so fab! and that coat looks great on you. PS- those boots are um AH-mazing
ReplyDeleteThank you for all of your kind words x
Deletethat coat is awesome!! and the fact that it was handmade it even more incredible!!!
ReplyDeleteXx
Kali
www.lovelaughexplore.com
@love_laugh_explore
I know! I'm still so amazed how talented my aunt is!
DeleteGreat outfit!!
ReplyDeleteLove that coat
Marta
www.martamademoiselle.com
Thank you :)
DeleteThat coat is gorgeous! I can't believe your Aunt made it! Love the entire look.
ReplyDeleteNineteen Windsor
Thanks a lot, darling!
Deletesuch a lovely coat!
ReplyDeleteTheVogueWord
TheVogueWord
Thank you
DeleteI love how bold and bright that coat is. The Marc Jacobs sunglasses are beautiful as well!
ReplyDeletewww.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au
Great look! LOVE your coat
ReplyDeleteLovely coat and lovely handbag
ReplyDeleteshop ladies handbags online