Hey!
How's your week going? What's new? Tell me in the comments!
First things first, I just quickly wanted to share with you something that I created at the beginning of this week. So I was looking all over the internet for Toronto Blogging Community and either I suck at searching for these type of things or there really was none. So I decided to create a FB page called Toronto Bloggers so that people could join and see what Torontanians post and get to know their people and city (this includes not only fashion blogs) and bloggers get more traffic, a platform to share their posts and get to find other people in their city that share similar interests, so if you are from Toronto or somewhere near, just join the community, you're very welcome! And if you're not, just support, it does not cost a thing, right?
Recently I purchased these mini sized perfumes and the reason I did not make a post just after I got them, is because I really wanted to try them, how long the smell lasts, do I like it, how does it change during the day etc.
So:
- The smell lasts very long (it also could be a minus if you want to wear the same top/dress again before washing it ('cause let's be honest, not all clothing pieces need to be washed after one wear...) and you want to wear a different perfume;
- The scent is not too strong so It is not annoying for you or somebody around (if you know what I mean)
- It's affordable but not a shitty product;
- The packaging looks elegant;
- You buy 3 mini sized ones and you know which one you like the most to purchase a regular size!
Expectations for Her
It says " This exclusive signature fragrance combines a burst of succulent blackberry, with Moroccan rose and lily of the valley at the heart of the scent. The warmth of cashmere woods and Australian sandalwood finishes this wonderful floriental scent."
My personal opinion is that it's quite a strong smell and definitely and elegant one, for more mature Woman. You know how perfumes/fragrances can be playful? This one is not, I would say, it's more on the sexier scale.
*The book "What would Audrey do" here
*Ted Baker wallet here
Imagine for Her
This smell is said to be "An eau de parfum spray with a clever, fruity, and floral scent that is pure-hearted and joyful."
And it definitely is! Very light, playful and perfect for the day out!
*ORLY Nail polish here
*Artistry Light Up Lip Gloss here
*Artistry Youth Extend Foundation here
Promise for Her
This one's smell is described as "This fragrance blooms to a feminine bouquet of delicate undertones of d’Anjou pear and peach nectar."
And can you imagine how good this smells? It's absolutely my favorite one! I love fragrances that have a sweet, flowerly and sexy smell!
*Aldo Aviator Sunglasses here
*Guess wallet here
The White one here
The Pink one here
The Purple one here










I always love picking up new scents! I think they are great accessories to any outfit!
ReplyDeleteMichelle || www.bbyquinn.com
Exactly! x
DeleteThose perfumes are quite tempting :) I should certainly check it out & thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteKisses Ashon
http://ashonfashionary.com/her-curiosity-boho-accessories/
No problem x
DeleteGreat perfumes!
ReplyDeleteTake Care Doll! Kisses,
BLOG | Taislany
Yes! x
Deletebeautiful parfumes ! :)
ReplyDeleteNEW POST : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS
so jealous, these sound divine
ReplyDeleteStefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'
They smell Amazing!
DeleteWish I could smell them through my computer!
ReplyDelete♡ Kristina
TheKontemporary
You'd be surprised how good they are haha xx
DeleteLove the pictures! Great post!
ReplyDeletexx
Mademoiselle Coconath
http://mllecoconath.com
i haven't tried these but love the post x http://www.the-beautiful-things.com/
ReplyDeleteYou should x
DeleteI always love a good perfume.
ReplyDeleteAmy Ann
Straight A Style
Love the perfume picks! Awesome post :) x
ReplyDeleteNev | Miss Nev
Must try them are perfect gift ideas
ReplyDeleteMelange-Boutique Blog || Instgram
Yes! Especially with Mom's day coming!
DeleteNice perfumes!
ReplyDeleteX
http://www.vickydressy.ch
Yes:)
DeleteThanks for these reviews!! I'll have to go smell them myself next time I'm at the store!
ReplyDeletewww.maggiealamode.com
Unfortunately, they don't sell these in the stores :( You can buy them online Amway.com or Amway.ca or through the link I've provided xx
DeleteThat's good to hear that perfumes are made with high quality but affordable to buy! So rare to find something that can affordable and great!
ReplyDeletewww.rdsobsessions.com
That's really important, for me at least. Good quality + good price!
DeleteThese fragrances all sound so great - so fresh and perfect for spring :)
ReplyDeletexx, Carmen - http://www.carmitive.com
I'm amazed how goo they are!
DeleteThanks for the detailed information about the perfumes!
ReplyDeletexx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
Giveaway: What are you Going to Do for € 100?
www.dressedwithsoul.com
You're welcome! You should definitely try these!
DeleteI definitely need to try these perfumes! Amazing post :)
ReplyDeletehttp://leahrachelgoth.blogspot.co.uk/
These look amazing! I need to try them!!
ReplyDeleteAdi xx
www.fancycorrectitude.com
Let me know if you like them!
DeleteVery stressful week! -Hanna Lei
ReplyDeleteLatest Post: Serious Running Outfit + Water I'm Loving
These perfume bottles look so pretty! Would love to try these scents =) Thanks for sharing =)
ReplyDelete- Cielo
Mermaid in Heels
No problem!
DeleteThey look amazing.
ReplyDeleteMy blog: RumelaTheShopaholic
They truly are!
Deletesuch lovely perfumes dear! they all sound amazing!
ReplyDelete-Lily from With Love Lily Rose
They are x
DeleteThey look great!
ReplyDeletexx
Xin
http://xincerely.blogspot.com
Haven't heard of any of the scents before :) but thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletex Lilli | www.LilliFerreira.com
No problem x
DeleteThese all sounds beautiful, but like others I haven't really heard of them before! I've been loving the hollister perfumes at the moment! :) X
ReplyDeleteWords By Katie
You should try these! Would be amazed how great they are x
Delete