A week in my Instagram March 28 to April 3





Hey! Hope you had an amazing weekend!
As usual on Mondays, I have my Instgram recap, so take a look what I've posted during the week and if you like it, be sure to follow my account.

Kisses
-Jill


Monday
It's a video from our Easter "trip" to Tiffany Falls


Tuesday
I actually want to change my hair color and I narrowed it to two styles and I have trouble making a decision. Which one do you like better?


Wednesday
A flower arrangement that I made. I wanted something Springy but it turned out so 4th of July lol


Thursday
It's also a video from our trip to Maple Syrup Festival in Vaughan.



Friday
The photo from the Sunday before by the Albion Falls, Hamilton, ON.

35 comments:

  1. Great Insta recap! They're always fun to look at!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great insta recap!!

    http://itzytrendy.blogspot.mx/2016/04/mint.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the blonde hair colour!
    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos! I think you should go blonde, the color is beautiful :)

    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great recap! Will be checking out your Instagram! Nice photos! =)

    - Cielo

    Follow me on Mermaid in Heels
    Follow my blog with Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome recap, love your hair!

    xx Melis
    http://fashionmews.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great round up! Hope you have a great week ahead beauty.

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too hun! Can't wait for new posts on your blog!

      Delete
  8. Love these pictures!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pics! ♥


    www.tavokasdienybe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect photos!
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does everyone love new changes to Instagram?
    http://www.yukovablog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos, thanks for sharing them. Gemma x
    wwe.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the blonde style but it might be a lot of up keep if you have darker hair. Both colours would look great on you!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided to go with this burgundy/purple-ish ! :)

      Delete
  14. Amazing photos doll. Thanks for inspiration!
    Have a wonderful day!
    much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning photos!
    x
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this! Great post babe x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you had an amazing week!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great feed! Lovely pictures

    Happy Monday Doll! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  19. You must have a lovely instagram account! Hm...I like both hair colours. I think the blonde is my favourite though!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dyed my hair dark purple-ish though :)

      Delete