New In | Toronto Premium Outlets






Hey everybody!

First things first, I would like to introduce my new blog design for yall. I love it, I'm obssessed with it, don't know how you like it so be sure to mention it in the comments below this post! Thank you.
Now let's get back to the topic, as you probably already know what this post is about from it's title, I just want to share with you 4 new things I got recently in Toronto Premium Outlets , which by the way, is a place worth visit. I was also in Vaughan Mills the day after, it's a freakin' HUGE  place and you can definitely can get a bunch of stuff there but I didn't have much time so I just ran to Victoria's Secret and  bough some undies (links will be down below, I just didn't want to take photos of them, lol, how weird would be that??) also I bought leggings and a t-shirt from PINK
OK, let's talk about what I've purchased in the first place mentioned.



So the first thing is this super duper bright green sweater (couldn't find the link to this exact one probably because it's from outlet, but here's a bunch of similar ones) from Ralph Lauren which I think is so cool! Just imagine how great it looks with white jeans?! OMG YES! It caught my eye instantly (kind of obvious because it's so bright but) I mean it's great! And my mom also bought the same one!



Next also at Ralph Lauren, I bought a very simple white V-neck T-shirt which I really needed to be honest.




The next thing are these very unique wash jeans and they are of course from the store I always buy my jeans from - American Eagle. These are perfect for travelling and I think Khaki is just so in season now!



And the last thing are these super cool ripped boyfriend jeans from AE too, of course, they always have (most of the time) this deal in stores buy one get one 50% off so I took advantage of that. I actually was looking for just plain white jeans but didn't find the ones I wanted so I ended up with these two pairs. haha

Undies: One, Two, Three, Four, Five


Well, thank you for stopping by, don't forget to leave a reply on what you think (don't be mad that I suck at taking photos of clothes) and follow my blog so you won't miss any of the posts.

Kisses
-Jill

37 comments:

  1. Love this selection!

    www.thenewgirl.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!!! <3

    xo xo
    Marina
    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2016/03/spring-clef.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! Love them all!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog design looks awesome!! Sounds like you had a great haul at the outlet!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great selection honey!!!
    Big kissessss

    Check it out my new post: http://www.honeyandcotton.org/impazza-il-tessuto-scamosciato-e-non-solo/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great finds! I love the white tee and jeans especially. Nothing like shopping at the outlets!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the jeans. Great finds.
    Http://sempasite.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the jeans. Great finds.
    Http://sempasite.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on a new blog design! I love outlets.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your choices here, and your blog looks great! Those ripped jeans from AEO are super nice!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I fell in love with those jeans the second I saw them!

      Delete
  11. Great great picks. That denim is super cool. Have a great weekend :)

    xoxo Eva | www.evakindles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pieces, I love a classic white tee
    xoxo
    Serein
    http://sereinwu.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving all of this - the khaki pants look like the perfect addition to your summer wardrobe!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those denim ripped jeans are super stunning, they'll go with most outfits :) Have a lovely week ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't wait for a little bit warmer days to wear them! It's full of snow here in Toronto!

      Delete
  15. Love the pair of jeans!

    Rakel ♥ www.alovelystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those ripped jeans, they are perfect!

    xx Madeleine

    www.lilyandblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love me some Ralph Lauren sweaters! They are so comfy! :)
    Great haul, I am all about basic items!
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. The new design is awesome! And those jeans are super!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love everything in this post! I think the jeans are my fave! x

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great new pieces!! Love the green color <3

    x Alix N
    @ www.acommonobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute buys!

    Paula- www.livingpaula.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like the boyfriend jeans! So cute.

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete