A week in my Instagram




Hey there!
Welcome to another Instagram post. So I'll share this weekly Insta thing every Monday where you'll see photos that I've posted on Instagram the previous week. Don't forget to follow my profile and tell me which photo was your favorite?

Kisses

Jill


Monday


Tuesday


Thursday

(This one's a video so you have to go and check it out on my profile to see what it actually is ;)


Friday


Saturday


Sunday


50 comments:

  1. First things first....Welcome to the world of Bloggers, girl. Beautiful photos. I am your first member on GFC Wishing you a happy start into a beautiful new week.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your feed, Jill! Super cute!
    Happy Monday, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pics!
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are great!
    Thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the IG photos! :)

    Xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the quote! and your selfie is gorgeous!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos

    http://www.fashionpumpkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this roundup! Hugs, Kait
    www.makeminemaroon.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun feed!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That mani photo <3 And those neon shoes :3

    http://www.deasynoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photo. Looks like a fun and great week :D
    Xx Blue Ducklings
    http://www.blueducklings.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the inspirational quotes and keep them coming!! Welcome to the world of blogging! its alot of fun!

    www.thenewgirl.me

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Instagram recaps like this!
    Really nice post :)

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post darling! Looks like you are having a lot of fun! <3 xxx
    Check out what's new on the blog:
    http://www.mlleepaulette.com/frontend/index.php?r=site/blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. great glimpse of your week thru your IG!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute photos! My favorite is the neon sneakers lighting in the dark!
    I just followed your blog. Please follow me back. Let's stay in touch! :)

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice photos.
    http://elsecretodemistercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely post! Your pictures are amazing!
    http://stopdropandvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all you pics. Happy Wednesday!
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks! I like your instagram week!
    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous pics hun x

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome Instagram feed!! I'm on there @ambershann0n if you want to search for me! I'll follow you in return!
    Thanks for sharing your catch up!!


    Amber
    All the Cute

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love capturing every day that we can live and share it ! isnt it a wonder? <33

    With kindest kisses from,
    <a href="http://www.amasingly.com”>Amasingly - Light, Love, Lifestyle</a>

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cool pictures!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful photos dear!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely photos, I like all of them.
    Hugs,
    Dusana :-)


    http://wonderfullifeasmom.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  28. loving all the pictures, thanks for sharing!

    xx Melis
    http://fashionmews.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting xx

      Delete
  29. those nails! x http://www.the-beautiful-things.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. you take some lovely pictures! thanks for sharing this. would surely follow you now on IG :)

    http://notjessfashion.com/orange-crush/

    ReplyDelete