Get that Summer Body. Get Inspired




Hey! So, the Summer is basically here and I know a lot of you (kind of myself included) have been trying to get your ass up and get that summer body ready.
Starting tomorrow. But the truth is, tomorrow never comes so either start now or start now. I'm literally kicking my own ass right now, 'cause I have been lazy af this winter and gained a few extra kilos that I don't need on my body at all! So get that workout plan, running plan and let's get started!

First I'm using this "Goal" thingy on my Google Calendar App which is really helpful! Basically, you just create a goal (don't have to be fitness related), choose your preferences whether you want to do it in the morning/evening or it doesn't matter, then how many times you want to do it per week and it adjusts to your calendar! You can also edit it later but the good thing is, you always see it when you check your calendar so you don't have a chance of forgetting about maintaining your body! So I have a work out goal 2 times a week for 30 min, Yoga workout/stretching 2 times a week for 30 min and Running goal 3 times a week for 15 minutes. And another good app for tracking your running and seeing your progress is Runkeeper, I highly recommend that one!


As for workouts, I really recommend Pop Sugar Fitness on youtube, they have various workouts either you are a beginner or advanced level. I always workout at home 'cause I don't really have time going to the gym and I don't really like anyone watching me working out, so why pay money for that? haha


And now let's check out some of the workout clothing pieces you might like to own!


Let's begin from left to right
First Outfit Details:
  • Adidas Women's Stella Sports Bra here
  • Adidas Women's Stella Sport Tights here
  • Adidas Women's Ultra Boost Glow Running Shoes here
Second Outfit Details:
  • Adidas Women's Stella Sports Bra here
  • Adidas Women's Stella Sport Tights here
  • Nike Air Max 2016 Women's Running shoes here
Third Outfit Details:
  • Asics Women's Raptoress Sports Bra here
  • Under Armour Women's Mirror Printed Leggings here
  • Nike Air Max Sequent Women's Running shoes here
Fourth Outfit Details:
  • Victoria's Secret Sports Bra here
  • Asics Women's Leg Balance Running Tights here
  • Aiscs Women's Running Shoes Gel-Nimbus 17 Lite-Show here
Fifth Outfit Details:
  • Victoria's Secret Sports Bra here
  • Nike Women's Running Tights here
  • Nike Air Zoom Vomero Women's Running Shoes here
Let me know your tips/suggestions or parts of routine!

Thanks for reading!

*I may earn a small commission through some of the links provided but this post is not sponsored.

40 comments:

  1. The goals section seems really useful and the outfits are very cute, though I would wear a longer top over the sports bra.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depending on the weather I would too :) Thanks for the feedback xx

      Delete
  2. Awesome tips!! I love your workout gear picks are super cute!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your workout picks.. I def need some new workout clothes! xo
    Jamie
    www.jamieeverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are never enough sports clothes, at least for me, lol

      Delete
  4. I like the Goal calendar. I can totally see how it is very helpful! Thanks for sharing this!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I love that option in my calendar!

      Delete
  5. Love the goal calendar! You definitely inspired to me work out again! Thank you, dear!!
    Happy Monday, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all of your recommendations! I especially love the chart!

    Michelle || www.byquinn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. just the inspo i needed!
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So inspiring!

    How to combine a trench for Spring
    lb-lc fashion blog
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool!!! thanks for sharing!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to share some motivation :)

      Delete
  10. Thank you for this post and the inspiration. How did you know that I needed to get to the gym? haha

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wooohh i love exercising even now i am pregnant
    It helps me to be in the mood.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for visiting my blog!! :) I love wearing all black for working out <3
    I'm following you! I hope you'll follow me back

    vinylsdustandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That goal tracker seems so handy! I always am more motivated when I have a clear goal in mind

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving your workout picks! Thanks for the inspiration to get up and moving! Time for a Summer bod! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is definitely what I need for this summer, it is just so hard to exercise and get the body but thanks for sharing, I will be using this so much!

    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for your share, and i learn a lot

    BettyCook DreamyDressShop

    ReplyDelete
  17. whata a nice goal for me to get fit !! need a bit more time..love the stuff and the app for calendar!

    Melange-Boutique Blog || Instgram

    ReplyDelete
  18. great tips!!!! will follow some ;)
    have a nice day ❤️
    THE CIHC

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the goal calendar! Thanks for sharing!:)

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this post! I try to keep myself motivated to go to the gym by setting reminders for myself and of course by forcing my friends to go and keep me accountable!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful and great post dear! :)
    Thanks for sharing! ♥

    XX,
    Photography & Fashion Blog

    CHRISTINA KEY
    www.CHRISTINAKEY.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for this post. I also like to work out at home, will check out the channel you suggested.

    x Gitta // www.gittawitzel.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the cute workout clothes!! always takes some motivating new clothes to get me to the gym! lol
    www.darlingindenim.com

    ReplyDelete