A week in my Instagram from April 4 to April 10




Hello!
Welcome to a traditional weekly post of my last week's Insta recap!
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram here and thanks for stopping by!
Kisses
Jill


Monday
I mean does this look like April? It does in Toronto... A snow storm surprised us on Sunday night, althoug the majority of the snow is gone now, this is how it looked outside at the beginning of the week.


Thursday
Wow, I've been a little M.I.A. on Instagram in the middle of the week, but my parents are visiting so I'm trying to spend as much time with them as possible, and we've been travelling all around GTA and further. But this photo represents my breakfast on Thursday morning. Not a healthy option at all but it's not like this every morning, I promise.


Friday
A little Flat Lay of one of my favorite beauty products at the moment, the post about this is coming really soon, so be sure to follow my blog so you won't miss out!


Saturday
So finally, I decided to share with the world how talkative my dog Enzo is! He's always like that, it sometimes seems like there's a truck at home. But then again, he was named after Enzo Ferrari, so maybe that's why he turned out to make noise like this. lol. It's a video, in case you didn't get it.


Sunday
Some Spring at least in my photos when there's -11c outside... Once again, post for these amazing glosses coming soon! Stay tuned.

20 comments:

  1. Your dog is adorable and those glosses are such pretty colors!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making a weekly instagram recap is such a great idea, considering that most of us try to post daily! Lovely blog!
    xx
    Ana
    Indie Suns | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great posts!
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want those waffles - NOW! :D

    x Lilli | www.LilliFerreira.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pics you have on instagram. Those waffles look yummy! Love from India :)

    xoxo Eva | www.evakindles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely amazing Instagram pictures recap!

    -Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures, oooh I want those waffles ;)
    I followed you on GFC#5, hope you can follow me back ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm those waffles look so delicious! Great IG round up!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see you had an amazing week and now I want to have immideately waffles :)
    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the flatlay photos dear! Hope you have a great weekend ahead.

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute photos, your dog is adorable!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) he also has an Instagram :)

      Delete