Summer Style Inspiration


Hey everyone. So I found this contest that I really want to try.
I went to Jules B which was my first time visiting the site, and I gotta be honest, it seems really nice! If you're high end fashion lover, this might be one of the best online shops to buy from. Such a variety of pieces and designers, I was amazed. So I put three different outfits for this summer as an inspiration what I would wear and I want to share these with you. Let me know which one you like the most in the comments section.


So this first outfit is something different, not exactly what I would go for straight away but those swan shorts are so eye catching that if I was to stand out of the crowd, this would be on my summer outfit list! 
Outfit details:
Alice + Olivia Grant Off Shoulder Top here
Vivetta Lavinia Swan Shorts here
Peperosa Cracked Leather Cross Front Sandals here
McQ Alexander McQueen Swallow Triple Wrap Bracelet here
MICHAEL Michael Kors Small Savannah Stachel Bag here
Le Specs Luxe Pharoah Sunglasses here


Honestly, I created this outfit around the skirt. The second I saw it, I fell for it. I'm a huge sucker for these kind of skirts, which totally reminds me of 50s and 60s and that kind of clothing is definitely on top of my favorites list. I mean the outfit is so feminine and unique print of the skirt and then adding some petite details like these simple heels, bracelet, top and sunnies and to top it up this gorgeous bright pink bag. I'd totally wear something similar!

Outfit details:
Gestuz Reyna Lace Top here
Alice + Olivia Dianna Skirt here
Ash Cyrus Knitted Heels here
Vivienne Westwood Accessories Bow Chain Shoulder Bag here
Vivienne Westwood Accessories Mini Bas Relief Bracelet here
Le Specs Neo Noir Two Tone Sunglasses here


And this last adorable outfit is definitely something of my comfort zone style. I was really thinking whether to pair this dress with flats or heels but at the end I was like I need some unique flats and this outfit turned out so cool, for me personally! So chic tones, accessories and pieces and then bam this Red Lips Clutch. Totally rocking the summer night out!

Outfit details:
Marc Jacobs Cabochon Hoop Earrings here
Self-Portrait Felicia Cut Out Lace Midi Dress here
H by Hudson Viti High Shine Loafers here
Lulu Guinness Rubber Lips Clutch Bag here
Le Specs Luxe Cleopatra Sunglasses here

Thanks for reading!

19 comments:

  1. love your shades picks!!! want em all!

    VVEEKEND 1O1

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that pink clutch? I cannot wait for summer!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great styling!
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pieces. Great choices, Jill.
    Love, Fads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first outfit. FOllows you on bloglovin' <3


    http://cassandradini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit. Love this outfit I think it is comfortable in this summer.

    How to Create the Illusion of Bigger Looking Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!! Have a nice day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look really nice all your combinations, I'm impressed and in love with first

    Melange-Boutique Blog || Instgram

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love every outfit! So chic!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks, love the swan skirt xoxo

    www.thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving these picks, especially the platform sandals in the first picture!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable are those outfits!!! Such good picks!
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete