A week in my Instagram || April 11 to 17




Hello people!
Welcome [back] to my blog! So for those of you who are not following me on Instagram (which you totally should @Jilldap lol) here's a recap of my last week's posts. Hope you enjoy and come back to check my blog on Thursday for a new post!

Monday
A selfie from Saturday before my outfit photoshoot which you can check here

Tuesday
A selfie with my Mom on her b-day lunch at Toula Restaurant

Wednesday
Finally a photo in front of the Toronto sign which I've been wanting since July 2016 haha

Thursday
A photo in front of a small piper at BBTCA after the flight around Toronto with my Dad. Such a cool experience! Everyone should definitely do this!

Friday
My new purchase. I had a VS phone case which was not too expensive but a total crap and it broke so I bought myself a new one. This awesome MK one. Such a blingy blingy. Fell in love with this one literally, the second I saw it.

Saturday
I shared my dog's new favorite spot to sleep, on my shoes.. :)

Thanks for reading,



38 comments:

  1. These photos are so cute! Love the new phone case and your dog is adorable lol.

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great round up, that you got to do the things on your list.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello-thanks for popping by my blog--love you white glasses & your pup is too sweet!
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) He has Insta account too, it's @enzotheshihtzu

      Delete
  4. Such lovely pics!! Nice recap!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for sharing so many beautiful moments of your life!
    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha your dog is so cute!

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should follow him on Insta, it's @enzotheshihtzu :)

      Delete
  7. Nice pictures, I'm on instagram too if you want to keep in touch!

    STYLURE
    STYLURE
    STYLURE

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post baby))
    welcom my blog
    http://anastasiafox.ru

    ReplyDelete
  9. great recap! I love your feed
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg your dog is too adorable!!

    Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is, I can't get enough of him!

      Delete
  11. Lovely photos. Thanks for sharing these moments on you blog!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post dear! This pictures look so beautiful!
    Have a great week!
    XO, Pisa
    www.inlovewithmyclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had an amazing weekend!

    Ashton | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a beautiful week you had!! cute puppy!!
    The New Girl Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your new phone case, it's super fun!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great round up! Your dog is so cute!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, check his insta @enzotheshihtzu x

      Delete
  17. Nice roundup!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful photos! Love your feed! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun photos! Finding you on Instagram now!

    Michelle || www.byquinn.com

    ReplyDelete