Ripped boyfriend jeans




Hello guys!
To be perfectly honest, I have such a mixed feelings about whether to post this outfit or not.
I mean I liked the outfit itself and everything, but the way photos turned out, I was so disappointed! I expected something so much more, but I guess me and photographer didn't match or something and seems like it's not me in the photos.
But, that day it was soooo cold don't even know how to explain, my hands were freezing! Not only my hands actually, I was too! So because of how I had to stand in cold, I am posting these photos that I had to retouch myself after as well..









Glasses by Kam Dhilon
Jacket by Tom Tailor (Similar here,and here)
Sweater from Second Hand Shop (Similar here and here)
Jeans by American Eagle
Bag Vintage (belonged to my Grandma :) (similar here, here and here)
Sneakers by Nike

 
And my makeup and selfies of that day :)

Thanks for reading!
Let me know what you think


Photos were taken by Yubo Pavkovic  at Humber Bay Bridge

29 comments:

  1. I honestly think the photos look great! I know how you feel, but sometimes other people might find them good :) They look really good, so no worries!

    xo, Claire | vonvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool casual look! The photos are fantastic! Loving the denim

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah your purse is so cute!! Love your outfit! Those jeans are pretty cool!

    What a backdrop! That bridge is so awesome!! =)

    Have a lovely weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the kind words! You too x

      Delete
  4. Love this effortlessly cool look!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, don't worry, I really liked your photos especially your outfit. Love that bag though!

    Love, Fads

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous photos!
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning shots!! I love the shoes!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cutie! Love the sneakers and the pop of pink colour The Blonde B

    ReplyDelete
  9. The things us bloggers do for outfit posts right? Sorry to hear your hands were so cold but the outfit turned out great! Good thing you still posted :) Keep it up!

    Stephanie ● Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your ripped boyfriend jeans! Oh I think your photos are alright though, I mean your outfit still looks pretty on point! <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Means a lot to hear that from you! x

      Delete
  11. Thanks the annoying part of being a blogger... When you can't control Mother Nature! I think your photos turned out well and those jeans are super cute!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing ootd :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  13. these photos look amazing! i love the last shot! and i'm the same way about being hesitant to post some of my outfits but once i hit publish, i never regret it!

    xo
    allie

    pretaprovost.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm starting to love these photos :)x

      Delete
  14. Looks awesome! Love your jeans!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look so beautiful with this outfit. perfect style!
    Check it out my last post: http://www.honeyandcotton.org/una-giornata-a-rainbow-magicland/
    Kissessss

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool pictures. I love your look. :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ReplyDelete