Beauty product of July


I am extremely excited to be sharing this favourite with you all!


When I first saw these skincare "brushes" I felt the need to have one because my skin just need something more rough on it in order for me to feel clean and have a better skin. I was so excited when I saw that my favourite skincare and makeup brand Artistry has one of these! I ordered it immediately and I could not be happier with the product, honestly. It is the perfect balance between gentle and rough, so it is not bad for everyday use. Although, I still use an exfoliator, but only once a week instead of three or four... 



I fell in love with this product the first time I used it! It's small enough to clean all areas on your face.


You can not actually order the brush separately, and it comes in a box with three other product samples, but it is actually a great bargain! By ordering this kit, you save tones of money! The kit is called "The ultimate 10 minute facial" and it includes Advanced creamy foam cleanser, Intensive skincare renewing peel and Creme luxury (sounds good, huh?). 



1st step is to clean, use the foam cleanser (can order separately here) with a brush to sweep away any dirt or makeup you are wearing. 
2nd step is to put on a renewing peel. It has an amazing technology to remove any dead skin you have until the right ph of your skin! Works perfectly in only 8minutes!!! Whaaat? (Read more and order here)
3rd step is to put on the creme LuXury. (Feel like Goddess). This makes your skin look younger and so much better, feel like a queen with this at home facial! (Read more and order here and here)

So this is my favourite product for this month! Share in the comments which one is yours! Can't wait to go through them :)

Don't forget to follow my blog, so you won't miss any future posts!

Kisses,

Jill

*This post is not sponsored! I might earn some commission through some links provided.


15 comments:

  1. looks like a luxurious product!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing, thanks for sharing, girl!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your share, very good

    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is very lovely. I am following you and would love
    for you to follow back - it's fun to support new bloggers!
    All the best, Mimi
    http://inmyprimetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to try this product for my skin!
    Thenewgirl.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time for me here , beautiful and neat blog , with interesting content.
    Good luck
    Jam
    www.travelwithjam.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely need to give this a try!
    http://www.flauntandcenter.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow how cool is this box and the products look so luxurious. Love it!

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear and thank you for your visit. It looks a really good product!!!
    Check out my blog when u have time! Today I have a new post!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like such an amazing product!! Thanks for the review! <3

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete