The accent of this outfit is the Pink Polka Dot Shirt. It's see through, very light, extremely comfortable, super cute...
I could go on and on. But guess what? I got it for $2 from a Second-Hand shop! I mean you could find such gems in those places, every fashion-lover would agree. It's not my first choice for shopping, but a visit once in a while is definitely a must! I should say I got so many compliments on this shirt, I could have never imagined that it's going to be such an eye-catching and fun-to-wear piece!
And please. Everyone. Let's take a minute to appreciate how awesome my new sunglasses from Quay Australia are. I mean, I am totally in love ( and obsessed ) with them!
I was wearing:
Sunglasses :: Quay Australia (bought from Asos) || Pink Polka Dot Shirt :: Thrift Store Lori's Locker (Similar here) || Bag :: Michael Kors (Outlet collection) || Watch :: Filippo Loreti (Rose Gold here)|| Jeans :: American Eagle || Sandals :: Michael Kors (bought from Zalando)
And, of course, a pic from my Insta! :)
Thanks for reading, lovelies! Don't forget to follow my blog for upcoming posts!
Kisses,
Jill
*This post is not sponsored. Photos are taken by my hubby (Let's clap for his new occupation xx) at Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto, ON.









Your glasses are amaze!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thefashionfuse.com
Love the shirt, it suits you so well!
ReplyDeleteAnika | anikamay.co.uk
great OOTD!
ReplyDeleteNEW POST: THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS
So cute! and I'm in love with those sunglasses!
ReplyDeletewww.lacasabloga.com
Those are awesome sunglasses, Jill! And what an great deal on your shirt! :)
ReplyDeleteLuci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.
Lovely polka dots!
ReplyDeleteThank you for leaving a comment on my blog.
http://www.thestyleventure.com/2016/10/31/style-camel-coat/
I liked the look (Even though I do not like polka dots much) :)
ReplyDelete*XoXo
Helena Primeira
Helena Primeira Youtube
Primeira Panos